“The Wealthy Spirit” Insider Blog
Updated insider information by Chellie Campbell, author of “The Wealthy Spirit: Daily Affirmations for Financial Stress Reduction”
Hello, Dolphins everywhere!
2011 is the year the world gets back on track with abundance and prosperity!
Want to join with me to make that declaration come true?
All of us can help by maintaining a positive focus, practicing sound financial principles (of course, I believe that all budgets should have a category labeled “Spree”), and living rich – inside and out – financially and spiritually.
My book, “The Wealthy Spirit: Daily Affirmations for Financial Stress Reduction” was designed to help people do this on a daily basis. Since it was first released in 2002, I have heard from people all over the world that the book has helped them master the six principles of prosperity:
1. Think Positive: Like mind over matter, mind over money begins with believing you deserve it and can get it.
2. Send Out Ships: You can wait for your ship to come in but if you don’t send any out, it’s going to be a long wait.
3. Count Your Money: Money is a game and you have to know the score. The money score will tell you how well you’re doing at steps one and two.
4. Swim With Dolphins: Being “in the swim” will depend largely on who you’re swimming with. Look for dolphins and avoid sharks and tuna.
5. Survive the Storms: It takes the sun to create a shadow—accept that the dark and the light live side by side in all of us. You must weather the interior storms as well as the exterior ones. Persistence is key.
6. Seek Balance and Enlightenment: Promote Peace and Prosperity for All. I suggest you start with yourself.
I’ve gotten thousands of heart-warming emails from readers, but I missed having a place where we could all share together. And I often thought, “Wouldn’t it be fun if we could get everybody on the same page at the same time?
So I’m going to start that with this blog.
Each day, I am going to post the daily page from “The Wealthy Spirit” with its quote, story, and affirmation. Then I’ll write a new bit about that page – what I was thinking when I wrote it, where the idea came from, or give you some of my new thoughts or information on the subject.
Then it’s your turn! If you’ve had the book for awhile, did this page help you? Are you doing this affirmation regularly? Has the subject of the story been a point of resistance for you? If you’re reading this for the first time, what is your reaction? Do you think it will be helpful for you in 2011?
Wherever you are in the world, isn’t it fun to think that all these Wealthy Spirit Dolphins will be on the same page as you, and practicing these prosperity affirmations with you? I think this can’t help but lift the mood and energy of the planet and get us back to abundance and prosperity.
Laissez les bon temps rouler! Let the good times roll!