Hi, Darling Dolphin,
Thanks so much for joining The Wealthy Spirit Group! Our community is dedicated to doing good, having fun and making money, and doing it consistently through daily practice. We know that it is by serving others we can be happy ourselves and live rich – inside and out.
Get Started – Join The Group:
Go to the Facebook Group – click here, or go to Facebook and search for “The Wealthy Spirit Group” in the search bar. Request to join the group. We will accept your request as soon as we see it.
I do a 10-minute live video in the group every morning at 9:00 am PST. It’s lovely if you can watch live, but many members watch on the replay throughout the day. We have members from around the world so watch times vary.
Consistency is critical to achieving success in any endeavor, so it will help if you choose a regular time to focus on the video and the affirmation for the day. That will firmly establish these principles as a habit of positive thought and action.
You can search topics or the titles of pages from my book “The Wealthy Spirit” in the group search bar to find the page or topic you are interested in. I’ve been doing the daily videos since July, 2020, so there are plenty of videos for you to choose from!
Please feel free to post comments or questions about the videos you watch anytime – I always visit the group and respond throughout the day.
These are the six principles in my book “The Wealthy Spirit”. Each of the 365 entries in the book (and the videos here in the Facebook group) relate to one of these six keys and will either illustrate it, encourage you to put it into practice, or take you to a new level with that key principle.
- Think Positive: Like mind over matter, mind over money begins with believing you deserve it and can get it.
- Send Out Ships: You can wait for your ship to come in but if you don’t send any out, it’s going to be a long wait.
- Count Your Money: Money is a game and you have to know the score. The money score will tell you how well you’re doing at steps one and two.
- Swim With Dolphins: Being “in the swim” will depend largely on who you’re swimming with. Look for dolphins and avoid sharks and tuna.
- Survive the Storms: It takes the sun to create a shadow—accept that the dark and the light live side by side in all of us. You must weather the interior storms as well as the exterior ones. Persistence is key.
- Seek Balance and Enlightenment: Promote Peace and Prosperity for All. I suggest you start with yourself.
The book and the group are designed to be habit-forming. As you absorb the lessons and practice the affirmations, you will find yourself getting richer and happier!
Each day, repeat the affirmation for that day to yourself throughout the day. To accelerate your progress, select several affirmations to repeat. I’ve included a few of my favorites here for you here:
Have a prosperous and happy day!